If you need to replace a roof, or you are considering roof installation yourself, then consider some tips on how to install metal roofing with consultation from the experts. Metal Roofing Systems serves residential, commercial, and non-profit organization customers including houses of worship and churches throughout southern Wisconsin including the Milwaukee and Madison metropolitan areas. With over 20 years of industry experience, we know roofing solutions for residences, flat roof commercial buildings, and historic preservation work for older churches and historic buildings.
How to Install Metal Roofing – Your Consultant and Contractor
Metal Roofing Systems provides consultation to customers during the decision process, and we offer seminars for “do-it-yourselfers” – we gladly sell our integrated roofing systems to individual customers. If you wish to install the system yourself, we recommend that you attend a DIY metal roofing seminar provided by our company. Our sheet metal roofing systems are and extremely durable, energy-efficient, permanent roofing systems designed to last at least 100 years. Our roofing systems are truly a legacy to your children, or in the case of houses of worship, to your congregation and subsequent generations.
As roofing contractors, for residential and other customers that would like the job done right without having to worry about the work of installing the system themselves, Metal Roofing Systems can provide you with information on how we install metal roofing for your home or property.
- Initially, contact us for information about the systems and variety of styles available to fit different kinds of architecture – Review our Photo Gallery
- We will gladly review the types of styles and roofing systems we have that would best fit your roof
- We will thoroughly review your roofing requirements and provide you with an estimate for the cost of roofing sheet metal and accessories, and for the installation costs for our crew
- For churches and houses of worship, we will gladly work with you through your bidding and decision process as you determine life cycle costs – we realize that this can take months, but feel free to contact us for the information you need to make the best decision
- We will determine if a metal roofing system can be installed over your current roof, or if your current asphalt shingle roof will need to be torn off first (usually determined by local codes and regulations) – generally, most of our systems are installed over existing roofs
- We will then install your permanent roofing systems ensuring an exacting fit guaranteeing that you roof will withstand any leakage, rain, hail, snow, ice and the other extremes of Wisconsin weather – in fact our roofing systems have the highest resistance impact rating for hail up to 1″ available on the market, and the roofs should withstand winds up to 200 mph
- Learn what customers have to say about how we install metal roofing
Whether you are a “do-it-yourselfer” or carpenter or other craftsman with the skill to install a roofing system, or you are a residential or business customer that would like to know more about the process, we welcome you to attend one of our seminars on how to install metal roofing.
Call Metal Roofing Systems Toll Free – 855-678-ROOF (7663)