Monday, May 23rd, 2011
Advantages of Metal Roofing in Wisconsin
For metal roofing in Wisconsin, contact the state’s premier metal roof provider, Metal Roofing Systems. We provide metal roofing for the cities of Milwaukee, Racine, Madison, Waunakee, Waukesha, Stoughton, and the entire southern portion of Wisconsin. And our mission is to provide customer service and products so superior that we will remain the standard by which all our competitors will have to measure themselves.
According to the National Roofing Contractors Association, the popularity of metal roofing in Wisconsin has increased dramatically over the past decade, a clear sign that homeowners and builders are growing more and more aware of this product’s benefits and durability. Metal roofs are favored for their fire-resistant qualities, longevity, and speed of installation by a qualified metal roof contractor such as Metal Roofing Systems.
Today’s metal roofs offer the following advantages:
- Metal Roofs are lightweight-less than 1/3 the weight of asphalt shingle roofs and framing, and one twentieth the weight of concrete roofing systems.
- A Metal Roof will not rot, crack, crumble, split, break or burn – in fact our metal roof panels and standing seam, interlocking systems are designed to last for a minimum of 100 years.
- Metal Roofs are made from 95% – 98% recycled steel and aluminum material and are 100% recyclable, unlike petroleum-based asphalt roofing.
- Metal Roofs with our patented Kynar/Hylar 5000 finish have coatings that prevent 75% to 80% of the sun’s energy from being absorbed into the roof; and the Kynar/Hylar will not deteriorate, flake like paint – in fact, under testing, the fading over a simulated 20 years is not even noticeable to the majority of people. The Kynar/Hylar finish is designed with minimal fading in mind as the roofs should last at least 100 years.
- A Metal Roof can reduce roof surface temperatures by 60 to 70 degrees.
- Metal Roofs are available in a wide variety of styles and custom colors including our Oxford Shingle, Rustic Shingle, Country Manor Shake, and ClickLock 15 Standing Seam Aluminum Roofing.
Metal Roofing Systems Is at the Forefront of Offering Environmentally Friendly Metal Roofs
- Wisconsin Metal Roofing is durable and maintenance free and designed to withstand the extremes of Wisconsin winters including testing for 120 mph winds (lab tested to 200 mph) and designed to withstand class H-4 impact ratings for hail (the best in the industry). Additionally, the metal roofing can withstand heavy snow and ice loads, and, there is no additional risk of lightning strikes with our metal roofing systems than traditional wood frame asphalt roofing.
- A Metal Roof increases a building’s value and lower’s insurance costs as our roofs have the highest fire ratings in the industry.
- Metal Roofing is an ideal platform for integrating solar electric and solar thermal renewable energy solutions.
- A Metal Roof can earn up to 25 U.S. Green Building Council LEED credits.
- Learn about energy-efficient metal roofing systems
We offer a huge selection of metal roofs in many styles and colors at Metal Roofing Systems. With all the advantages of metal roofing, choosing a metal roof for your newly built or newly remodeled home from Metal Roofing Systems is an easy choice.
You Can Get Your New Metal Roof in Wisconsin Today from Metal Roofing Systems. Order Your New Metal Roof from Us Now!
Call Toll Free: 1-855-678-ROOF (7663)
In Madison, Wisconsin: 1-608-663-2687
In Milwaukee, Wisconsin: 414-727-1810