Metal Roofing Systems Installation Company
Wednesday, August 25th, 2010
A metal roof with energy efficiency is an excellent, attractive addition for your home, business, houses of worship, church or other structure. Metal Roofing Systems provide permanent, interlocking, tightly sealed metal roofing systems in a variety of styles and colors to fit most architecture residential or flat commercial properties, whether contemporary designs, or for a home or church that has been around for a century or more (historical building preservation with a new, permanent metal roof).
Call Metal Roofing Systems Toll Free – 1-866-947-6382
Energy-Efficient Metal Roofing Factors
Your metal roof energy efficiency factors are numerous. Some of the overall advantages with a new environmentally friendly metal roofing system include:
- Reflective metal roofing panels (for an entire roof) can lower you electrical usage for cooling in the summer months by as much as 25%
- The tightly locked and integrated roof panels are leak-proof and also can help lower heating costs as you do not lose heat through a poorly maintained roof and/or attic
- Our metal roofing systems meet or exceed the EnergyStar® ratings for paints and coatings – and do not forget, the stimulus package tax credit for energy efficient roofing materials expires at the end of 2010
- Metal roofing systems come in a variety of colors, depending on the color choice (dark colors for instance) may help reduce heating bills as the roofing panels absorb the sunlight – of course, the converse may be true during the summer months
- Our metal roofs are made up of as much as 98% post-consumer waste aluminum and are recycled materials, and are recyclable as well
Energy Efficient Metal Roofing or Traditional Shingles
Metal Roofing System consults with residential, commercial and church board customers to determine if your structure is suited for your current asphalt shingle roof, or for one of our permanent roofing systems. We will consult with you regarding whether or not a metal roof is ideal for your structure, or in the case of small homes (and homes you do not intend to own much longer), an asphalt shingle may be the better option.
However, if you intend to pass your home or business on as an inheritance, or your church board wants to pass on a permanent roofing legacy to the next generations of congregants, then a metal roof with energy efficiency may be the ideal solution to meet your requirements. Learn more about energy-efficient metal roofing.
Call Toll Free – 1-866-947-6382
Local Calls – 1-608-663-2687 or 1-414-727-1810